Leverage Wavefront’s expertise and ease the transition into international markets with our Global Market Entry trips.
The program provides Canadian mobile and wireless companies with the support and funding they need to successfully enter new global markets through trips to countries around the globe. Each trip itinerary and location is focused on a specific subsector of the wireless industry, and customized to include a small, select group of companies. With this targeted approach, our program ensures you will receive the particular attention and opportunities you need to take your business to the next level.
- One-on-one meetings with high level decision makers
- Access to industry tradeshows and conferences
- Networking receptions with key industry players
- Speaking engagements
- Funding and trip facilitation
- Wavefront has helped companies increase their foreign sales by 33.5%
- Since 2009, Wavefront and Global Affairs Canada (GAC) have taken over 225 companies from across Canada to 35 countries with the Global Market Entry Program.