Discovery Foundation’s RevUP Program helps technology companies face rapid-growth issues.
The program, as part of the Discovery Foundation Technology Education Program (TEP), guides and coaches high-growth companies through how to build scalable revenue, develop customer acquisition models, and attain operational efficiency. With a focus on effective leadership, participating in RevUP will give you the tools and knowledge needed to lead your business to the next level.
Is RevUP for You?
RevUP is designed for companies who exhibit the following characteristics:
- Wireless/mobile technology company
- Established revenue model with an annual revenue of $200,000+
- Demonstrable growth year-over-year (i.e. revenue, users, customers, outcomes)
- Established management team
- “Venture fundable” (whether you choose to seek external funding is your choice!)
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 6 months in program
- Bi-weekly, CEO-centric learning: shift from a founder mindset to a CEO mindset
- Ongoing mentorship with veteran business leaders
- Personalized skill development with industry specialists
- Retainer of hours: work with subject matter experts on your projects
- Complimentary access to industry events and conferences, including Metabridge
- First 6 months membership to ACETECH included
- Get to know about Wavefront and other government funding programs, such as NRC-IRAP and BCIC Innovator Skills Initiative
|Call for applications opens||Jan. 4|
|Application deadline||Feb. 8 @ 12 PM PST|
|Shortlisted candidates contacted||Feb. 10|
|Intake presentations (shortlisted candidates)||Week of Feb. 14|
|Final cohort announced||Feb. 17|
|1 hour orientation||Feb. 20|